While in Shopify I was looking for a way to hide free + shipping products (or zero stock for that matter) from /collections/all listings. I did not want to use an app as it can be costly in the long run and increase website load times. Below is a description of the workaround.
Basically You need to create a store collection that uses the Permalink/Handle you want to replace the automatic collection Shopify gives for the URL.
The steps are:
- From shopify admin, click Products > Collections.
- Add collection with Title of the category – “All”
- Set to automatically selct products based on conditions
- set condition to ‘Products price is greater than 0’
- Click save and that’s it!